As a condition of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use.
When placing an order with Caudo Wines via the website, you confirm that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor are true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
Free Delivery only applies to products that display the ‘Free Delivery’ badge. If an order contains a combination of Free Delivery and non-Free Delivery items, normal delivery charges will be applied for products that do not display the Free Delivery badge. For Free Delivery products, please be aware that the delivery charge is not removed until the payment page of the checkout. Upon delivery you will be required to prove your are over 18 years of age by presenting a valid passport or drivers licence to receive goods.
Caudo Wines delivery partner is Australia POST. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, an “Article Awaiting” card will be left in your mailbox and your order will be automatically delivered to the nearest Post Office. Your order will not be left at unattended premises, nor will they be left with persons under the age of 18 years (proof of age will be required).
Registered customers may request for their delivery to be left unattended, however, Australia POST reserves the right to leave a call waiting card regardless of this request. Australia POST highlight the following examples of where a call waiting card will be left regardless of an authority to leave request:
- There was no one in attendance and no clear delivery instruction authorising us to leave the parcel in a safe place
- Somebody was at home but they could not provide proof of age
- There was an authority to leave (and no one answered the door), but the driver was concerned that minors were present within the vicinity of the premises (e.g. children playing inside or outside of the house)
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday. If we are in stock of your items at time of picking, we aim to dispatch your order the next business day. We cannot guarantee or provide a day of the week or time of day for delivery.
Caudo Wines will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer you information to outside parties. The term “outside parties” does not include, website hosting parties and contracted marketing parties acting on behalf of Caudo Wines, and your information will be used for Caudo Wines marketing purposes only. The only reason we will provide your information to any other party will be:
- To allow your orders to be processed and delivered to you.
- If required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from risks such as loss, unauthorised access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure. Caudo Wines only permits its authorised personnel to access your personal information.